Northwest Bank was founded on the idea that experience and exceptional service matter and should be expected, and that banks should be strong partners with their customers in finding creative financial solutions that work. To achieve that goal, we need great people on our team. People who are leaders, regardless of title, who share that vision and our core values. People who know their customers and work hard for their benefit, and can deliver successful financial solutions as part of a team.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
When you are part of Northwest Bank
Northwest Bank works hard to listen, carefully, to our employees, and then create an environment in which they can do their best work and succeed. When you join the Northwest Bank team, we provide competitive wages and incentives, as well as benefits including:
- Insurance: Northwest Bank offers competitive health care packages, and pays 100% of our employee’s premiums for medical, dental, group term life, AD&D and long term disability. We also have options for dependent and supplemental insurance coverage.
- 401k: It’s important to plan for your future. As employees build their retirement savings, Northwest Bank matches 50% of their contributions up to 6% of eligible compensation.
- Paid Volunteerism: Part of being a great community bank is being part of the community, so Northwest Bank supports employees with paid time during which they can volunteer in support of local community development organizations.
- Recognition: It’s important to recognize great work and the contribution of others to our team. We do that in many ways, including quarterly awards celebrating achievement of goals, great customer service, cross team collaboration and community involvement.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Experience is important, and so is skills development, especially because we like to promote from within. Northwest Bank reimburses up to 100% of tuition for full-time employees for job-related continuing education through accredited programs.
- Free Banking: Our employees provide great service, and we think they should benefit, so we provide free personnel accounts, and free or discounted services.
Please contact: Human Resources
Or drop the application by the nearest Northwest Bank office:
1750 W Front St Ste 150
Boise, ID 83702
Phone: (208) 332-0700
Lake Oswego Office
4900 SW Meadows Rd Ste 410
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Phone: (503) 906-3939
925 4th Ave, Ste 100
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: (206) 621-0808
Equal Opportunity Employer